Top 10 Reasons to Attend
Star Career Academy
- Reputation – Star is well respected in both the culinary, medical and healthcare communities for having quality graduates serving New York, New Jersey and the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. Star is building on the combined reputations of Star Technical Institute, Career Academy of New York and Culinary Academy of Long Island.
- Fast Track Diploma Programs – At Star, you can be job-ready in as little as eight months.
- Program Choices – Star offers a wide variety of medical and healthcare programs designed to prepare our graduates for immediate employment into entry-level positions.
- Convenient Class Schedules – We have day and evening classes to best fit your daily schedule.
- Recognition – Star is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Career Schools and Colleges of Technology and approved by the U.S. Department of Education, the New York, Pennsylvania and New Jersey Departments of Education, and licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
- Quality Instructors – Our instructors meet all state and accreditation requirements and are committed to our student’s success. Their industry experience brings a real world approach to the classroom.
- Hands-On Training – At Star, our students learn by doing. Star’s teaching labs model a professional workplace setting.
- Career Services – Star has developed long-term relationships with employers throughout the northeast. In conjunction with the job search skills that students learn, our programs create excellent employment opportunities for our graduates. Think of us as your college alternative.
- Convenient Locations – We have seven great campus locations: Manhattan and Syosset, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Egg Harbor Township, Brick, Clifton and Newark, NJ.
- Tuition Planning – At Star, all financing options are explored for you when you meet with a Financial Aid Representative. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.